The main attractions of Swarovski Kristallwelten are the Giant and its Chambers of Wonder, the Crystal Cloud, the playtower and playground.
The a mix of art and culture, entertainment and shopping, family experience and culinary delights makes Swarovski Crystal Worlds unique.
- 1 adult + 1 or 2 children (6 -16 years) for EUR 24.50
- 2 adults + 1 or 2 children (6 -16 years) for EUR 41.50
- Tickets are redeemable at the cash desks 5 or 6 throughout the day from 8:30 - 18:30, open until 19:30.
- Discovering the Chambers of Wonder and the Garden with its Crystal Cloud and unique art installations by world-famous artist
- Family offers with all kinds of playing experiences
- Unique store with worldwide, largest range of Swarovski products
- Culinary delights at Daniels Kristallwelten
- Free Wlan and parking places for cars and buses
Guided tours and gastronomical offers
|Languages||German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, Polish, Czech|
Online tickets need to be redeemed at cash desk 5 or 6.
Open on holidays, exceptions on the following days:
|Additional information||Besuchsbedingungen_Visitor Terms and Conditions _DE_EN.pdf|
Kristallweltenstraße 1, 6112 Wattens, Österreich
Offered byD. Swarovski Tourism Services GmbH
Swarovski has had a history of tradition and success since the family-owned company was founded in 1895. Today, the fascination commanded by crystal is greater than ever. To respond to this large interest, Swarovski created Swarovski Kristallwelten (Swarovski Crystal Worlds) in 1995, a place where crystal becomes a complete experience.
Since then, this world of fantasy has delivered moments of wonder to millions of visitors. It is a mix of art and culture, entertainment and shopping. There are various attractions for all ages, for fans of crystal and connoisseurs of art, all of which makes Swarovski Crystal Worlds unique in the entire world.